Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Photo Frames

I have been away from blogging for a while, facebook became my new obsession. Our new venture in 2010 joining with Photo Therapy has become now a bit of our "New Normal" and we find ourselves enjoying the marriage of photography and framing!

Recently at a trade show in Las Vegas I took a new look at some of the more unique photo frame vendors. I found a lovely company in New York City that makes hand carved, gold leafed frames that have a kind of heirloom quality to them.

Even the backs of the frames are completely covered in paper (that matches the box they come in) with bronze closures. I ordered a dozen of them, in 5 x 7 size to see if I could find a market for them. If you see them and have the need for a little splurge, you will want your bridal portrait, new baby photo or restored picture of your parents to live in this frame for generations!

They are that special! Come see them in person.

No comments:

South Hill Gallery, Ltd.

South Hill Gallery, Ltd.
Art and Custom Framing since 1977